The Zuckerman Museum of Art is part of the College of the Arts along with the Department of Dance, Department of Theater and Performance Studies, School of Art and Design, and the School of Music.
The College of the Arts will achieve regional, national, and international recognition in arts pedagogy and praxis, community engagement, and innovation.
Mission & Values
- Provide an arts education focused on critical thinking, creative problem solving, and effective communication
- Advance our educational vision by connecting theory and praxis
- Engage in creative programming, partnerships, and dialogue with regional, national, and global communities
- Support and enhance our internal and external communities through service activities, service learning, and leadership
- Pioneer innovative approaches to evolving artistic trends in the 21st Century
- Honor historical approaches to artistic production and scholarship
- Foster a welcoming community of artists, scholars, and professionals that honors interdisciplinarity and diversity
- Promote receptivity to diverse cultural, social, and artistic values
- Commit to integration of technological innovation in teaching, research, creative activity, and scholarship